1. In 2015, anti-terrorism security passports were developed for the weapons storage room and 2 recreational facilities (Visit Center and Black Rock);
2. In 2016, the position of operative on duty for round-the-clock communication with shelters, management and emergency services was introduced;
3. Memos on actions in special cases for duty state inspectors have been developed;
4. Briefings are carried out when changing the duty, as well as unscheduled inspections of duty;
5. Together with the staff of the Department of licensing and permitting work and the internal security department of Rosgvardia, regular inspections of the state of engineering and technical strengthening of facilities (WSR, Visit Center) are carried out.