RULES OF VISITING OF THE NATIONAL PARK "TAGANAY"
When you visit the Park, register and get permission.
Permission can be obtained from:
- the administrative center of the Central Manor of the Park
- the central office at the address: Zlatoust, ul. Shishkina, d.3 a;
- the official website www.taganay.org
Movement on the territory of the Park is carried out according to the following rules:
- traffic on public roads in Zlatoust-pos. Magnitka and Zlatoust-Miass is carried out without restrictions.
- Walking movement is carried out along marked trails. Follow the route specified during registration.
- visiting the protected area is prohibited.
Accommodation in the Park
The breeding of fires and long-term camps are limited to the places of permitted camps. Camp places are marked on the map of the Park territory.
In order to preserve natural complexes in the Park, it is PROHIBITED:
- unauthorized felling of trees and shrubs, their damage by any means.
- inscription of rocks, damage to rocks, ripping of moss and lichen from them.
- damage to the soil cover (ripening of sod, construction of sewage and drainage ditches, garbage pits).
- violation of the hydrological regime of water sources (deepening and widening of bowls of springs and channels of streams, construction of dams on rivers and streams, washing dishes in them);
- leaving garbage in the park.
- Entering the park with weapons and weapons of hunting and fishing.
- any kind of hunting for animals and birds, any kind of fishing.
- capture of wild animals and birds, ruin of their habitats, and also any actions leading to their anxiety.
- collection of minerals and rocks.
- being in the Park with dogs of any breed.
- being in a specially protected area of the Park outside the marked routes.
- destruction and damage to the information posts, information signs and other objects of the Park infrastructure.
To ensure fire safety:
- Do not light campfires outside the places that are equipped for this purpose.
- DO NOT leave fires unattended, not covered with earth or flooded with water until the smoke or steam ceases completely.
- DO NOT smoke on the go, DO NOT throw cigarette butts.
FOR THE VIOLATION OF THE RULES OF VISITING THE PARK, YOU MAY BE ATTRACTED TO ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITY