1. To protect the wildlife, combat poaching and violators:
- Service firearms - 5 units;
- special equipment (handcuffs and electric shocks)
2. To monitor the environment, monitor and fix violations:
- Photo Trap 8 pieces;
- Police DVRs - 2 pcs .;
- navigators - 7 pieces;
- thermal imager.
3. For round-the-clock operational communication with emergency services and management:
- a radio-frequency spectrum specially allocated for the institution;
- Portable radio stations;
- satellite phone;
- stationary radio stations at the operational duty of the Visit Center and at 6 shelters.